Powered by Blogger.

Most Popular

Positive Words You Will Love To See On Clothes For Kids



Below are a list of words i think christian designers all over the world should focus on in order to build a memorable life impactation on kids. I feel Designers should be writing more positive words on children's clothes instead of drawing Ben Ten,  Avatar and the likes just for the sake of the money forgetting the negative impact it will create in the mind of the innocent little kids.

Words like this are good for kids..
1 ) I am full of love
2 ) I always forgive, no matter what
3 ) I am reigning in life
4 ) I am a king and a priest
5 ) I don't tell lies...
6 ) Happiness is my no 1 friend
7 ) Hey, today is joy day, be meeeery!
8 ) Look, Jesus has got my hands
9 ) l love to go to school
10) thoughts are of God
11) I see with the eyes of my spirit
12) I love God and he loves me too..
13) I read the bible everyday. ..
14) I do the word of God
15) I obey instructions
16) I honour my dad and mum everyday
17) when the devil come against me, he 'll fall at my feet
18) The earth obeys my command
19) I grow in grace
20) my hands are blessed
21) Storm be still
etc

No comments: